I have always been very athletic and have always had a very competitive nature. My wrestling journey started in the 8th grade of high school. The work ethic and the aggression of this sport drew me in, the sport of wrestling has changed my life, It has given me such amazing opportunities. I have been able to travel all around the world, I have competed for Team USA, and become a role model for young girls and women across my home state of Alabama. Now I am very honored to be able to represent my country in The Army WCAP and MyHOUSE Sports Gear while doing something I love. All things are possible through God and lots of hard work.
- 2018 Pan American Championships bronze medalist
- Second in 2018 and 2019 World Team Trials Challenge Tournament
- Second in 2019 U.S. Open
- Third in 2018 U.S. Open
- 2018 SFU International champion (Canada)
- Second in 2017 Dave Schultz Memorial International
- Three-time WCWA All-American (2015, 2017, 2019)